Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mafia Wars blog: PAC’s List of Player Complaints


The Mafia Wars blog has posted an update that I'm looking forward to reviewing. Following is a list of 22 of the the many items that PAC has taken up issue with Zynga over the past few months. Look for my review a little later, but here is what they have to say, along with links to Getsatisfaction threads on which we want your feedback.

The Mafia Wars Team takes player comments very seriously and looks for every opportunity to improve the game. As we make positive changes, we understand that there will always be areas upon which we can still improve, and we want to hear from you, the player community, to better understand what you think is most important.
To that end, we recently asked the Mafia Wars PAC (Player Advisory Committee) to compile a list of issues currently frustrating our player community. Below, we provide a status update on each of those and links to where you can go to continue the conversation with us regarding each individual issue.


PAC’s List of Player Complaints
1. Popups during fighting (except for ice/kill popups) are making me miss out on icing other players! Grrrr!
Please share your feedback regarding Popups During Fighting.


2. There are too many events, especially spammy gifting events. The pace is exhausting and all that gifting is obnoxious!

Please share your feedback regarding Events & Gifting.


3. It’s not cool that the fight page sometimes jumps to the fight or rivals list and back again when I am fighting, which often causes me to miss out on icing other players.

Please share your feedback regarding Fight Page Jumping.


4. It is annoying to have to click 3 times to send a gift back to a member of my mafia. Can’t you make sending take only a single click?

Please share your feedback regarding Clicking To Return Gifts.


5. There are too many Send/Accept Gifts popups!

Please share your feedback regarding Gifting Popups & The Gifting System.


6. I don’t see many players on my fight list or they are all dead/iced. What gives? Also, sometimes a player shows up as active on my fight list, but no "Attack Again" button appears after the first time I attack them. What’s going on here?

Please share your feedback regarding Fighting Dead/Iced Players.


7. When fighting a boss, my health sometimes decreases because I’m also being attacked by other players. Please make it so that other players can’t attack me while I’m fighting a boss, as it can prevent me from being able to ice the boss.

Please share your feedback regarding Boss Fight Health.


8. Why can’t I save my boosts for when I really want to use them?

Please share your feedback regarding Boosts.


9. It takes way too many clicks to navigate over to the Chop Shop & Weapons Depot items I want to build!

Please share your feedback regarding Clicking To Buy Items In Shops/Depots.


10. The red "War Declared" flag doesn’t always show up. Can Mafia Wars notify me in any other way when war is declared against me?

Please share your feedback regarding War Notifications.


11. Whenever I level up, my energy, health, & stamina points refill, which is cool, but I lose any points I had remaining, which is not cool. My existing points should just be carried over and added!

Please share your feedback regarding Energy & Stamina Points When Leveling.


12. I wish there were more customer support agents with whom I can chat live, as they always end up being the most helpful.
Please share your feedback regarding Mafia Wars Customer Support.


13. I’m sick of the gifting page popping up whenever I enter the game. I know how to gift and if I have gifts waiting for me. I don’t need this annoying reminder!

Please share your feedback regarding the Gifting Page Popup.


14. Some Mafia Wars events require that I add hundreds of friends so quickly that I risk getting pinked/banned by Facebook! This is ridiculous!
Please share your feedback regarding Being Pinked/Banned By Facebook.


15. Is it a bug that, unlike with energy, I can't get up to 125% stamina, which causes me to miss out on stamina points received via boosts in mystery bags and from stamina-producing Brazil properties?

Please share your feedback regarding Stamina Capped At 100%.


16. It’s not fair that I miss out on leveling bonuses if I level up while I’m attacking someone!

Please share your feedback regarding Leveling Bonuses.


Got more suggestions?
We want to hear your feedback! Please share what you think via the Mafia Wars GetSatisfaction page. And, if someone has already raised your question or issue, please be sure to comment or "Me Too" the topic so that it raises to the top as a hot issue that deserves our attention. Thanks for helping us to craft a better Mafia Wars!

3 comments:

  1. Updating the numbers for the Laser Squirrel to something useful like 95/81 would be nice...I miss using that cute little critter. :)

    All good ideas from what I can see here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Gifting taking to many clicks to accept and send back.

    TIP: Accept your gifts in Atlantic City and you just have one click to receive and one more to send back. It *does* save time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A GAMER'S COFFEE SHOP WHERE PLAYERS OF ALL GAMES CAN MEET TO DISCUSS STRATEGIES, SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT, NEW FEATURES AND COMPLAINTS REGARDING ALL GAMES." Where all your questions are answered and all your dreams come true, including pink unicorns and a living breathing velvet Elvis

    WWW.SOCIALGAMINGLIFE.COM

    If you know anyone who has been screwed over by zynga or has a complaint to file we want to hear from you

    ReplyDelete