Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Smuggler's Haven extended?

Lately I've been pretty regular about prowling Get Satisfaction, and I find a lot of good ideas on there some days. This evening I ran across THIS THREAD thanking Zynga for extending the Smuggler's Haven event.

I went and checked my timer, and sure enough, I have extra time now too. Is this a mistake? A fluke? I really HOPE not. With all the nerfing and screwing they're giving us lately, I really hope this is something we get to keep :-/ I sent a message to Cerulean Master asking about this after a brief scan of the forums, but who knows if I'll get an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment