Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mafia Wars secret district: Snake Island not so hot

Some players are already finishing the Secret District, and I'm hearing that the ratios don't get much better. A few people say the best ratio without consumables is around 1.97 or 1.98. One person said 2.07, which, even at that rate, doesn't surpass other ratios currently available in the game. I busted out my old E-ho account, but didn't get far before the job costs caused me to lose interest and headway. If you have info, please share, we'd love to hear it.

Ya know, these Secret Districts were aight when they first started coming. Even after the initial nerfs, the job ratios were slightly better than existing jobs. This secret district and the last one, even the decent job ratios are a thing of the past. I'm not sure why Zynga feels they can keep getting away with this. I'm not sure why Zynga continually seeks to one-up their players, rather than sustaining the few things that keep the game interesting.

From what I've seen, I don't think I'll be bothering with this district. Not only is it cost-prohibitive for players who aren't willing to spend reward points for the Brazilian Real currency, but the ratios again suck.

No thanks, Zynga. Try again. Maybe try engaging the players next time, instead of working against them.



No comments:

Post a Comment