Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Incognito Gift Mastery Event Gifting Limit to Be Raised, Event Extended

Funny how people appear to be taking credit for this change, but the fact is, quite a lot of people were pitching a fit over the limits of boosts that could be collected and it was more than just one person's 'suggestion'. I was just noticing that I could accept more, and now we see this on the official Mafia Wars blog:

Just announced in our Known Free Gift & ZMC Issues forum thread:
Gifting Limits for the Incognito Gift Mastery Event Are Too Low
Issue: Some players report that the number of Incognito Gift Mastery gifts they are able to accept daily is too low.
Status: Fix coming soon. We will be bumping the gifting limit back to what past Gift Mastery Events have allowed and extending the Incognito Gift Mastery Event by 1 day.
~ The Mafia Wars Team

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if you think I was taking credit for this. I made a post asking them to increase the limit based off the comments on my fan page, forums and own blog. I was told the post was submitted in a report and a developer commented on my blog that it was going to be fixed. I was only referring to people calling Zynga names as most of the comments I read were negative and insulting.

    ReplyDelete