Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, December 2, 2011

boss cooldown timers = true

If you've been hearing that both of the active Family Boss Fights, Dr. Sarah Swift and Jimmy Lechon, now come with cool down timers, unfortunately this seems to be the case. I'm told that this is intentional. This is really going to tick off a lot of players, but the excuse I was given was that the no cool down thing was "just for a limited time".

I think it's pretty crappy that both bosses have cool down timers, and it seems Zynga is trying to force players to pay. As I saw this person comment, it's too bad that some Families will pay to reset the timers. I agree with him; everyone should be furious.


I also heard from someone that the 5 buffs you have to give your Family members no longer regenerate after 30 minutes. I still see a half hour buff timer in my boss fights, so this is either not true or is not the case for all. I think I did notice that the timer didn't start immediately after I sent the first buff, that may be what people are noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment