Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MAFIA WARS Pick Your Own Bundle

 
You'll now be greeted by a new pop-up when you want to play Mafia Wars, and as you could probably guess, Zynga wants your money. You can "Pick Your Own Bundle" of loot items, and get a slight discount. But I still had to LMAO at the final price. I'll be passing on this too....but I'll give credit for an interesting attempt by Zynga. It's probably one of their better marketing ideas for Mafia Wars loot that I have seen in recent times. Too bad their prices are ridiculous, in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment