Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, February 4, 2012

MAFIA WARS Reminder: secret district The Slammer ends today

Those of you working on the secret district The Slammer in Mafia Wars will want to pick up your pace today, as the secret district will be slamming shut in just over 8 hours!

How well did you do? Did you finish it? I didn't have a chance to even touch this one, I've been way too busy with that Real Life thingie. I'm hoping I can work on the next secret district that comes out, presuming the ratios are good, anyway. (and no, I'm not paying to reopen Smuggler's Haven!)

Good luck!

Hit the Share button immediately below this post to remind your Facebook friends and Families

No comments:

Post a Comment