Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, June 17, 2011

A load of CRAP-Secret Stash

This is all I ever get "SORRY", you didn't steal anything. Get help from friends and they can steal an item too.



I just don't get it. It was forever until I got this feature, and I had to beg CS to get it. This might be "a Good Thing" if you could actually win something at least once a month and didn't have to spam your friends gift box for requests to help.

THUMBs DOWN on this one.

1 comment:

  1. i've gotten it a couple times, including today, but usually i have to spam the hell out of people to get it. i also occasionally get one instead of loyalty points when accepting requests, but this has also only happened once or twice. i have however noticed that if you create the tiny url for it, you can click on it yourself and help get it faster, yesterday i did this and not only did i complete my help scenario, but i got a bonus spider monkey for helping myself netting me 2 for 1 click.

    ReplyDelete