Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

new Weapons Depot item for limited time


There's a new item that you can build in the Weapon Depot for the next two weeks.

As usual, there's a special item you will need to collect to be able to build this item. This time is no different, and the item is the whetstone.

Since the Sharing Thoughts loot item only has a high attack of 67, I think many players, myself included, will pass on building these. That does not improve my equipment stats, and I would rather reserve my builds for items that provide a skill bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment