Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zynga's Q&A: #4 Reduce Clicks for Gifting

 Continuing with Zynga's big Q&A, they'd like to know what you think about the amount of clicks involved for accepting and returning a gift. Visit this thread to voice your opinion about it.

4. It is annoying to have to click 3 times to send a gift back to a member of my mafia. Can’t you make sending take only a single click?
We completely agree that 3 clicks is too many, but the current platform makes this a technical problem that is not easy to fix. We have begun to work on a solution, but it will be a while before it can be implemented. Improving this flow is a high priority and we want to release very soon. We look forward to being able to announce it once it is ready.
Please share your feedback regarding Clicking To Return Gifts.
So this wasn't one of my personal complaints, but I've seen it in my mafia enough. Personally, I'm lazy, and use tools to accept my gifts most of the time. But then again, that's partly because it's a pain to accept and return gifts one-by-one.

Let's look at the steps involved in accepting and returning ONE gift through the Zynga Message Center:

step one: accept


 
step two: now click to return gift


 step three: I wasn't kidding, I want to send this gift back to Larry, dammit.


Ok finally I can click send to return that gift to him. 

Can this be streamlined? Oh yes. I know that a lot of you manually accept and return gifts. How do you think this process could be refined?

3 comments:

  1. I can send a boost with one click on the main page news board, is there any way to utilize that for the gifts also? Just a thought on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty,
    I was laughing on some of the answers from Nate, just like the Stamina packs, bin in this case I really understand him.
    Facebook is the problem and there is nothing Zynga can do against it. Only solution would be to completely switch to ingame gifting only, but Zynga needs the facebook-gifts to attract "new" player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm told that using the Atlantic City interface is smoother to accept and return gifts. Kinda takes the FB element out of it. If ALL gifts appeared in the ZMC in the game, they wouldn't need the FB requests. But then we wouldn't be able to double up either!

    ReplyDelete