Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where in the world is the Raven?

By now I have seen a LOT of people complaining that the Raven never appears for them, even after spending thousands and thousands of stamina on icing people.

I saw an awesome quote this morning in a Skype chat room:
I got a message to keep icing people...the Raven was coming...after another 60 or so ices....got another message the Raven was coming....I told that pop up to F'$% off, lol.
 

I think that sums up very well many of the player reactions I'm seeing in my own news feed about it. It was said during last night's Mafia Wars Live broadcast that the rarity of being able to fight the Raven was 'by design', but I think Zynga should really listen to the players on this one.

What do you think? Check out this thread on Getsatisfaction and voice your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment