Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Family Gatherings mission event: You Should Have Known Better



I hemmed and hawed a moment over the last objective of this 6th mission in the Family Gatherings mission event, Collect From Your Football Stadium 3 Times. Up til now, I hadn't built my football stadium in Italy on the basis that you were able to collect cash instead of fans when sending fans to others, if your stadium wasn't built. It was only 9 reward points to complete that portion of the mission event, so I was tempted....but nah. I went ahead and finally built it, since the cash bonuses are negligible and not really needed. But I forgot you could only collect from the stadium every 18 hours...doh! But having built the stadium, I decided to stick with it, even though it would take 3 days to finish that objective. And no, I didn't think about upgrading it.

When you get to this mission, the "Assassins" will show up as NPCs in your fight list. Those, and icing in Italy are easily accomplished.
  • TAKE OUT 20 ASSASSINS.

    Assassins are after you. To be expected when interfering too much.
  • 0/30 ICE 30 OPPONENTS IN ITALY.

    Take 'em down!
  • 0/3 COLLECT FROM YOUR FOOTBALL STADIUM 3 TIMES.

    Nothing like a chaotic crowd to cover your trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment