Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WAR LOOT ROLLBACKS

Gee thanks, Zynga!!!!



OK, I understand that you're trying to level the playing field between war bots and non war bots, but gimme a break. Oh, I see. You gave me some extra items. OK, now I'm feeling all "warm & fuzzy". But what the heck did you give me?

If I used RP to declare a few extra wars and got extra war loot, then why am I targeted for a rollback. Didn't I pay for that extra loot?

I think this calls for a consultation visit with Customer Service. Might not do any good but it's worth a shot.

[Update: There is an FAQ now available at Declare War rewards adjustments, but still no word on what items people were given as part of the "credit" process. - Nancy]

2 comments:

  1. I wrote them because they hit me (have never used a war helper script or that Scrubber whatever) and got the standard, you-just-didn't-know-your-account-was-affected-so-we-had-to-adjust-it-and-we-can't-compensate-or-reinstate-stats, bit. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't being targeted because of your purchases... they are trying to say that they compensated you double for the times you did use RP... so they rolled back for the times that you participated more than 5 times in a day... but credited you 168 items for the 56 times you used RP.

    The big mystery is what did they give everyone???

    ReplyDelete