Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, August 5, 2011

Gold Mystery Bags

Zynga wants to make very sure that you are aware of their new Gold Mystery Bags.

You'll get the usual pop-up to send Free Gifts when you enter the game, but you won't be able to miss the new design and advertisement.

I have a full home page banner.

And I've also go this half-banner on my Mafia Wars home page! These are only available for one day because "they are worth their weight in gold". I don't see anything new added to inventory for these. Good thing I haven't accepted many gifts yet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment