Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

clocks winds down in Bangkok

There's now less than a day until Bangkok leaves your Mafia Wars game - possibly for good.

I have been focusing on Bangkok since we were told it would close, and I'm still only a little over halfway done. I think I can make it, though. I worked my way backwards, and am almost done with Oyabun, so hopefully the most demanding part is past me.

We'll see. How are you doing in Bangkok?

1 comment:

  1. kelly lawson mackayAugust 3, 2011 at 10:35 AM

    Aw crap I am on the last Asasssin job in Episode 7 - "Battle you way thru the Temple" and about 12 million Baht short:(

    ReplyDelete