Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, August 1, 2011

Zynga survey on Mystery Boosts

Yep, another survey from Zynga, this one about Mystery Boosts.

I'm indifferent to the Mystery Boosts in general. We end up getting a lot of garbage boosts from them, but the occasional energy boosts are nice. What do you think? 

Click HERE to take Zynga's survey about Mystery Boosts.

1 comment:

  1. I don't tend to use the boosts in fighting unless I'm losing in a close battle. The boosts that provide extra energy always seem to come up for me when I'm using up spare energy to level up and it usually just gets wasted...only occasionally does it help me to level up. I wouldn't mind so much if we had the choice of when and where to use the energy boosts in jobs.

    ReplyDelete