Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mafia Wars: new city parodies

David Reedy started a lighthearted thread over at Get Satisfaction that caught my eye and inspired me. David "leaked" information about a new city in Mafia Wars: Thompson Falls, MT. He included some "facts" about the new city:
Exciting new crimes to commit in the upcoming episodes of "Mafia Wars: Thompson Falls, MT" include:
Skip church because you are hung-over;
Tip a cow;
Do 90 in a 75 speed zone;
...to name a few.

David was just joking, of course, but it made me laugh, and gave me a few ideas of my own. Here is my homage to my little city of Gallatin, Tennessee.


Nearby Hopkinsville, Kentucky has a notable Amish population. That's very near to Fort Campbell, a large United States Army base. Shout-out to Chris Barber!


I'm probably pushing the envelope a bit with this one, but I had fun with it :0)

Putting these graphics together gave me some ideas for this week's loot design contest.

3 comments:

  1. Rednecks: beer and guns! Yee-haw!
    Watch out for the Amish! They're bad-ass!
    And Gaddafi?? He's so ga-ga it's scary!

    Thanks for the laughs! It's all about having fun!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sneezed coffee all over my iPhone! Nice!
    (Howsabout 'Mafia Wars: Chicopee, Massachusetts'?) LOL!
    -CF-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mafia Wars West Hollywood, fight roving gangs of drag-queens while sipping your apple-tini and fighting for control of Santa Monica Blvd!

    ReplyDelete