Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bangkok: Locked Out

 
That's as far as I got - the first part of level 4 mastery in my last unfinished tier (Pirate?).

So that really sucks. Another hour, and we could have pulled it off. A lot of my Facebook friends got involved with helping me, but I just ran out of energy and options and ultimately, time.

Oh well. I guess you could say they'll bring back Bangkok someday, but that's kind of a joke.

Thanks for the help everyone! Especially you, Pete!

6 comments:

  1. I'm pissed that Bangkok is locked cause the robbing there was awesome. Many times I went 9-0 and I got more loot and XP. :-( SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. WIERD THAT MAFIA WARS KEEP LOCKING OUT PLACES READY TO GIVE UP ON IT .. ALL THE WORK THEN CLOSE IT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was down to one damned job. But it took things that cost over $12,000,000 and I had no time to save that up. I robbed and fought exclusively in Bangkok and have all my properties upgraded to the maximum. Sucks, Zynga, sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm done with Mafia Wars. They closed Bangkok. It's all in the rear view mirror now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw Cuba and Moscow fall I decided that if they closed Bangkok as well it would be the end of MW for me. They didn't, they just waited until I had one more star left to get my Giant Centipede to close it without warning. Now they're offering me 20 GP points to return, well it's too little, too late. I'm going to wait a while to see if they reopen Bangkok, if they don't, then I remove the app.

    ReplyDelete