Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, December 9, 2011

Collector's Edition items "sell out quickly" (not)

I had to laugh when I saw the Mafia Wars fan page on Facebook make a post claiming that you needed to hurry up and get your Collector's Edition item, Rhinoceros, because, and I quote, "They'll sell out quickly". I haven't seen these sell out in quite awhile. In fact, I've gleefully watched the sales slow to a dribble. They barely sold 1,500 of the second batch today over 8 hours, before they finally just pulled the home page banner a couple of minutes ago. Not only did they not sell out, it was a very poor performance.

Zynga needs to lower their prices on these items. They are not a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment