Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, December 9, 2011

limited time property Botanical Garden: time's almost up

Time is running out for you to finish building your Botanical Garden, you've got a little under three hours left. 

 
Two new inventory items were added into the Mafia Wars inventory since yesterday, which could indicate yet another limited-time property. I'm going to run away screaming if Zynga makes it as difficult to build as the last couple of properties, especially now that they've broken the Mission Crew Links script. I only finished my Botanical Garden last night, and I did not like how hard it was to complete. I know there are lots of players who aren't even close to done, so Zynga should beware that people are getting jaded over these properties. Players get sick of the endless begging. I know I sure did, particularly with the Botanical Garden.

Camo Ammo Belt (A:82 D:50) from Property
Bat-Eared Fox (A:55 D:81) from Property

1 comment: