Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

When will Mafia Wars invites work again?

It's been over 2 weeks since the ZMC "improvements" were rolled out. Almost immediately, we started noticing problems with accepting Mafia Wars invites. Processing new invites is STILL a problem. Why? is what I want to know. In fact, very few changes or fixes have been implemented since then, leaving me to deduce that Zynga simply doesn't care. We still can only hold 100 gifts, and there still is no backlog. Why? Because it doesn't hurt Zynga. They still make money every time we send a Mafia Wars request, even when they don't work and even when we can't accept them.

The biggest annoyance to me by far is this problem with accepting Mafia Wars invites. The Mafia Wars invites that come to the ZMC almost always produce an error, and that person is not added to your mafia or you to theirs.

When I accept Mafia Wars invites from my Recruit page, I don't seem to have any problem accepting the invites. The problem is, players hardly remember to check this page, and instead use the stupid, broken ZMC. Additionally, not every Mafia Wars invite even makes it to the Recruit page. WHY??

Furthermore, I notice that the list of people I can send invites to periodically refills....it's as if I never even sent them an invite, even though I have several times.

This is stupid. Why is this even still a problem?


3 comments:

  1. Very, very frustrating. For a company that makes games, and wants us to play more by adding endless friends to accomplish tasks - this really bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally agree. I wish I had a nickel for every error I get when trying to accept requests or gifts. I could then quit my job and stay home; and play MW full time! :) Nah, I would end up beating my husband and kicking the dogs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the more annoying glitches in the game.

    ReplyDelete