Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yep, 5x loot drops in Brazil are back for me too!

Shortly after the Brazil loot drop fix was announced, I noted that it appeared that I was still only receiving 1x loot drops. I did try clearing caches and cookies, but the fight results screen in the new fight system apparently doesn't display a quantity. That would be a small change that I'd suggest - just for the sake of accuracy.

After getting a little more stamina, I did another stamina run in Brazil manually just now. I recorded the results using Spockholm's very handy Inventory History spocklet. As you can see for yourself, +5 loot quantity per item is a theme, so I'd say it's working.

So -- make a note. Once you get rolled into the new fight system and do any fighting in Brazil, you may want to double-check your inventory if you think you're not getting the 5x loot drop. You might be getting it and just not seeing it. But hopefully they can add in the quantity for loot on the fight results screen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment