Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the deal with the Hung Chu Enforcers

There's been a lot of discussion about the drop rates for Hung Chu Enforcers since last night. I decided to try and do a drop rate study to determine what frequency they could be obtained for those doing the Crossing The Line mission event. That was a silly idea, as it turns out, and I'm glad I gave up quickly.


As we know, the objective states to loot 12 Hung Chu Enforcers from Job: "Hire an unsavory crew".


Clicking the Go Now button brought you to this job in Pirate tier of Bangkok. This job does not actually have a loot drop associated with it.


In Jen's post about the Enforcers, she noted that Hung Chu Enforcer came from a marketplace crate in the past. My own screenshots also show that it is indeed a marketplace item, and that's when I realized ~ my energy account wasn't getting them to drop because the account had already collected exactly 12 Enforcers. After that point, they will not drop from that job. :facepalm:

I know some of you are having trouble getting them to drop and you don't have the 12 yet, but keep at it. The account I was using for testing purposes last night maxxed out on them in about 3 levels. I already have a few of them on my personal account too. They will drop if you haven't gotten 12 yet, although the drop rate is low. I've seen a few people say they looted the 12 Hung Chu Enforcers but they are not being counted for the mission. Sadly, for those of you with that issue, Customer Support is probably your next step.

6 comments:

  1. the drop rate is extremely low and i had to go through 2 bouts of energy to get my 12...definitely not a good way to start this event

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, 4k nrg for 4-then got 5 within 600-then rest after 2k, if they were actually good loot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2500 en 4 5 so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them all after three level ups and around 10K energy. Slow, but not really a big issue for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13K of NRG, here

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sad thing is they probably have the loot drop percentage Soooo low hoping people will spend the RP to complete it. Once again trying to get their hands on our pocketbooks.

    ReplyDelete