Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Final Hours for Ice Season 14 and Dearly Departed mission event

Two events will ending in Mafia Wars today, starting in just under 5 hours when Ice Season 14 bows out.  The Dearly Departed mission event will be exiting the game a few hours after that. I forgot to collect from my Truck Shop a 4th time last night for the Bonus Quest: A New Beginning, so now I will be cutting it very close to complete the mission event--by 7 minutes! Fingers crossed. I haven't been doing so well with the ice seasons anymore, and frankly I've given up. Zynga throws too much competing crap in the game at one time and I'm tired of trying.

Best of luck to you all, if you're still working on either of these. I'm sure they'll be quickly replaced with someone else, as Zynga has gone into event overdrive lately. We really need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment