Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

changes to RP bonus pop-up

I'm not sure when this changed, but I just noticed this infernal pop-up offers different rewards from when it first came out on May 17th. They want to be less upfront I guess about wanting your money and focus you on getting reward points, as the verbiage has been changed from "spend up to $20" to "buy up to 85 RPs".

For the "up to $20/up to 85 RPs" item, you no longer get the Terrible Twos (64/40), but the Pay Back, which registers ever-so-slightly better at (65,43).

The "spend $21 and up"/"at least 86 RPs" item also received a slight upgrade. The previous item, Matchmaker, weighed in at (91/41), with the new Aquatic Vest having the edge at (93,49).

Worth the money? I still don't think so, sorry. And at least one person has written me to say they didn't receive the loot item after making an RP purchase. Frankly, it's starting to piss me off, getting the stupid pop-up so often.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get one so I decided to make the painful trip to Customer Support. They gave me two Aquatic Vests for my pain and suffering.

    ReplyDelete