Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Taps: Memorial Day "free" item (it's not free)

  
 Don't be misled by the advertisement, Taps isn't free. With a defense of 100, I was interested in how this item might be obtained, so I clicked.


 It brought up this uber annoying RP "bonus" pop-up, and I see that they've again changed the rewards offered. To get Taps, I'd have to purchase at least 86 reward points. That ain't free, last time I checked. And check out the tier 1 items. Friggin 5 shot gun blasts? I'm insulted.

And when I did check out the current prices on reward points, I shouldn't have been surprised to find there was NO sale going on. You a$sholes think I'm going to spend $40 for Taps? You're out of your mind. And I damn sure am not buying reward points at these prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment