Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Player Updates

I don't normally watch my Player Updates much, but there's been a little situation over the last few days that has given me cause to do so, and I've noticed a few things that I may not have otherwise. Yesterday I saw that the player updates now tells us if we've been attacked by SMS. Today I noticed that someone declared war on my top mafia, and that supposedly 4 people took me out in that war! Just exactly how many players does it take to take me out?? :D
 

 
One other thing I noticed was that operations are clearly marked in the feed - including the name of the op!


 Why Zynga doesn't put the name of the operation on the news feed posts is beyond me.

1 comment:

  1. It's just a shame that when you click on those war links, it invariably takes you to the war but tries to put you on the wrong side..

    ReplyDelete