Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, May 27, 2011

disappearing X-men loot

I thought it was interesting last night when I noticed I had more than 10 of several items, after reading that we could only have ten at one time.


As is now being widely reported, many players got very confused when their X-Men loot started disappearing! When I first started this post, I had 18 X-Men Suits, now I have 10.


It does say "Keep up to 10 of each X-Men item. Share any spares with your Mafia," and most players are speculating that there's a timer involved; after a certain period of time, the extra loot disappears. I haven't seen anything on the forums about this.

It appears a timer has been added to the items in response to the confusion. At least, I'm pretty sure that wasn't there last night. Personally, they can keep the loot. The stats are crap and I'm not going to bother gifting away the extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment