Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Final Day - Ruby Loot Event


The clock is ticking down on the Ruby Level Loot event... just a day to go for find what you may!

This week's mission helped me more than anything... with all of the jobs in sections of Brazil that I had ruby mastery I found 1 piece or so every 3500 energy level.

I like that there is no single mega loot for completing a set... and that no achievement is resting on the outcome... once I had one of everything I found some joy in an unexpected icon popping up during my mission work... since not much else seemed to be dropping!

I faced the raven twice this week and both times the Ruby Loot was the bright spot in my playing session.

I only have one district to go in Brazil... and if I was totally done I would REALLY have welcomed this as "something to do" in a city I had finished.

How did you like this event? What kind of events would you like to see in cities you have finished?


No comments:

Post a Comment