Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 22, 2011

Vengeance is back!

Vengeance is back! I went to burn through my accumulated stamina this morning, and after I lost a fight I noticed the option was back. Once again I decided to try it out ~ mainly just to know how it works. I highly doubt I'll ever REALLY want to spend 3 reward points just to get someone back for ONE hit. I might be more interested if it actually let me hit the other opponent until I iced them.

This time, on the your side of the fight results screen, you'll see the vengeance boost was used. 

If like me you don't generally use fight boosts and leave them turned off, you'll want to re-check your boost settings after using a Vengeance boost. The game automatically turns boosts ON when you initiate using a Vengeance boost. Makes sense, if you think about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment