Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, July 21, 2011

why can't we close unwanted Secret Stashes?

I'm sure I'm just nit-picking here, but why can't I close out stashes that I have no intention of asking for help on?

While I've had more Secret Stash successes lately, more often than not the stash is unsuccessful. Then you have the option to ask friends for help stealing the stash. Sometimes it's something good, like the Savannah Patroller that I collected in the above screen shot.

But that other item, the Ice Climbing Gear? Those are terrible stats, imho. Not only would I not want to bother my friends by sending a request to help me get that item, I really just don't want the item. And so they sit there, and sit, and sit, until they finally expire.

We need a close button!

No comments:

Post a Comment