Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 22, 2011

Big Heist event FAQ

The FAQ is up for this Big Heist robbing event with yet more new boosts. You can check it out here, but most of it's just filler.
Q: Is there a limit of how many Rob Squads I can get?
A: Yes. There is a maximum daily limit of 50 Rob Squads that you can collect. OF that total you can collect a maximum of 2 from free gifts and a maximum of 5 free Rob Squads from clicking on your friends’ feeds each day.
Of note was this item. So I guess I was wrong earlier when I assumed that we could have 50 at one time. Nuh-uh, it's only 50 a DAY. That increases the suckage factor of this event significantly, imho.

But what's this about getting TWO from free gifts? That must be a typo, because I know I've collected more than 2 from free gifts already since this event started a little while ago. And if we can only get 5 a day from feeds and "2" from free gifts, how the heck are we supposed to get the rest of the 50 every day?

Looks like this will be around for about a week, give or take. No timers, this time. Zynga surprises me, they love their timers on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment