Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 22, 2011

EVENT FATIGUE

Do I even need to say anything about this picture? Of course I do! :D

As a person who used to love completing every challenge the game threw at me, times like these are frustrating. How many times do we have to bang our heads against this wall? This is WAY TOO MUCH going on the game right now!

Back in March and April of this year, event fatigue was a huge issue. Lately, I've been seeing it come up more and more often. Back then, Zynga seemed to gradually slow up on the events, and in early May, we actually saw a break in events, but it didn't last long, and there hasn't been a break since. That was almost three months ago :-/

And Zynga is showing no signs of slowing down. In fact, they seem to be piling on the events more and more. And LOOK at the events going on right now. There is NO way to complete all of them. You've got the Ice Season, which requires you to focus on using stamina fighting. I'm not done yet, and I wanted the stupid badge. Brazil Ruby Level Loot was a complete joke for me. I STILL have only 1 item. I only have Recife at ruby mastery, so even if I tried, I could only get in one or two jobs before I ran out of energy for the entire level. There's the ever-present mission event, which I now habitually ignore. Out of nowhere today we have the robbing thing, which I can't do because I need my stamina to finish the Ice Season, and the Italy mastery thing. On top of all that, rumors of Bangkok closing, which remain unconfirmed so we don't know if we need to work on it now or not. 

This is insane

No comments:

Post a Comment