Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ice Season 03 - Fan Page Survey

Compliments of the Mafia Wars Fan Page there is another quick survey to get a short say in the Ice Season underway:

Ice mobsters in weekly Ice Seasons to earn reputation badges & cool rewards!

http://zyn.ga/8JO
<-- Take a quick survey about this event.


It will only take a second for the 3 questions...


Well yes... this feature is hard to miss... the 2x Mastery & 2x Loot boost? That is something that snuck up on me in the middle of the night... but Ice Seasons? Might have noticed :-)!


For someone who doesn't enjoy the fight list full of dead bodies... this has given me a reason not to rob to "get through" all the stamina.

NOW that I am typing this I remember that I should have complained about there not being a way to see past week's badges... like the Achievement list? Maybe with the icon for the Grand Prize from that week?

I don't want to be accused of stuffing the ballot box with perky, happy thoughts so early (for me) in the morning... oh well... hopefully they will have one of these for each week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment