Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Inconvenient Raven on Get Satisfaction

The Raven is nothing but a headache! As I first wrote a few days ago, the stupid Raven keeps showing for a boss fight when I'm getting ready to go to bed :-/ It seemed to me that we should be able to start the Raven when we're good and darn ready!

I'm very happy to find out that I'm not the only person with the same thoughts.

Leo wrote me earlier today about a Get Satisfaction thread about exactly that, and it already had over 80 "likes" by the time I checked it again! Zynga has been looking increasingly for feedback from Get Satisfaction, so the more "likes" and "Me Toos" a thread has, the more likely it is to get Zynga's attention.

80 likes is a good start, but it will take a lot more people taking the time to show that they agree before Zynga will take notice. Please go to the Get Satisfaction thread and click "like" and "Me Too" - I already did :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment