Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

T-shirt Design Contest Finalists

Out of 170 submissions for the T-shirt Design contest which ended last night, Zynga has narrowed it down to 5 designs that they like the best. You get to vote for which one of the finalist entries you like the best. I'm kind of bummed that I never got a round tuit, but oh well.

 
 
 
I think I like both of the ones with the red in them the best. I'll have to decide which one to vote for.
[I mean the two with the MOST red in them, lol]

GO TO THE MAFIA WARS BLOG TO CAST YOUR VOTE!

You'll be able to cast your vote up until 11:59PM Pacific time on August 2nd.

6 comments:

  1. just wanted to point out that they all have red in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the one with the Raven to win so that the face to face meet ups can be called Pace2Pace :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont see how those bested mine but good luck to those chosen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the designs seem really simple. I would vote for the last one with Raven and the other bosses in it. Just a better design when you really look at it than all the rest. Looks like something I'd find at Hot Topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the risk of stepping on toes, I think all the designs are a little "tired" and I'm a 61-year-old grandma. I would have thought they'd have come up with something better! Even my teenage grandsons wouldn't want these. Also, to use the Raven is a shame. That's a messed-up boss for sure. (IMHO - LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 and 3 are best the others are crap

    ReplyDelete