Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, July 24, 2011

my 2nd Raven sighting

A lot of players I know have met the Raven a handful of times since he resurfaced again recently, but I have started to give up on him. I have been doing a lot of fighting over the past several days, chasing down completion of Ice Season 02. Watching for the Raven started to seem an exercise in futility.

I was actually surprised to log in a little while ago and find the Raven, but the timing really sucks. It's almost bedtime, and I'm not waking up early just to fight the Raven! And then he's gone again for what, three days?

That blows. I'm low on RP and time, so the Raven is just going to have to wait until it's more convenient for me.

2 comments:

  1. yeah It sucks....and when you do get him, you can only loot fight items while he is there. Almost,forcing you to spend rp's to fight him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven can jog on , I'm not spending my time or money on him , why can't we use stamina ?

    ReplyDelete